Step to apply for pan card: A pan card is one of the identity proof of a person. It’s a key document that every individual have a need for tax purpose. We already know that pan card is mandatory for major financial transactions like bank account opening, professional salary, sale or purchase property e.t.c.
The main purpose of a PAN card is used to record all large amount of financial transaction. Pan number for every user is individual and valid for lifetime. PAN is used to prevent tax evasion by tracking high net worth transactions. In this post, I will discuss how you can apply for a new pan card at home.
Apply for pan card using aadhaar number:
Guys, Here I will tell how to apply pan card use of your aadhaar number. There is 3 way to apply for a new pan card like using your aadhaar number, with document upload and send documents through the post. Make pan card using aadhaar is very easy and take less time to make it. Otherwise, you have to pay more time to make a new pan card.
Document required to apply for pan card:
Just you have to need your Aadhaar card number but confirmed that your aadhaar card is linked with a mobile number. If your aadhaar is not linked with any mobile number please link it with your mobile number. Otherwise, you are not able to verify it & process will be incomplete.
Step to apply for pan card using aadhaar number:
1 . First, visit the NSDL official website.
2. Click on application type and select “New pan-Indian citizen (form 49A)“. Form no 49A is only for Indian user.Remember that form 49AA is available for the foreign citizen.
3. Now Select individual in the category.
4. Then you have to put the rest of the information right in the right place such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email. Red-colored mark-up options must be filled.
5. Fill the captcha code & click on Submit.
6. On the next page, you will see a Token number on your screen. You will have to write this token number elsewhere.This token number will be useful when you log in again at a later time. Don’t forget about it.
7. Now click on “continue with pan application form“
8. You will be given three options asking you how you want to complete your application. This three option are (A) submit digitally through e-KYC and e-sign (paperless) (B) submit scanned images through e-sign and (c) forward application document physically.
9. You have to select the first option (submit digitally through e-KYC and e-sign (paperless) because we are doing the process with Aadhaar number.
10. Now enter remain details such as Aadhaar number & your mother or father name which you want to print on pan card.
11. After that click on the Next button.
12. On next page asking you to fill additional information like source of income, contact details. Your address information will be detected automatically from the aadhaar card. If anything wrong does it manually. Fill it with the right information.
13. After fill up all information click on Next button.
Take a brake!!!
14. In next page, you have to enter your area code, AO type, range code, AO number. If you want to find your these details(AO code) click here: Find AO code.
15. After given all details just click on Next.
16. Now in this page select declaration, place, date & click on submit.
17. So finally we are in the last step, Here you have to check your all given information.
18. If you have entered wrong information then fix it by clicking on Edit option before final submission.
19. After checking everything, click on Proceed button.
20. Here choose your payment mode demand draft or online payment. I recommend do your payment online.
21. Once the payment has been completed, You will be asked to authenticate your aadhaar via OTP.
22. After doing this step you will be given a PDF copy of acknowledgment from.You can save this acknowledgment from somewhere either print it.
23. You will receive your physical pan card in your hand within 15 days.
24. Track your application from this given link: Click Here.
Some information about it
- Complete this registration process by using your Aadhar card if your mobile number is linked with aadhaar.
- In payment failure, your money will be back within 7 days.
So guys, Hope I can understand you how to apply for pan card? If this article is helpful for you please leave a comment in below.