Hey guys, welcome back in cooltricks. today I will shear an information about virtual aadhaar id. I mean what is virtual aadhaar id & how to create a virtual id. so let’s get started. first, you have to know what is VID?
What is virtual aadhaar id?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), on April 2, tweeted that UIDAI has launched a new facility about aadhaar card and soon this service will be providers in user replacing of Aadhaar number.
virtual aadhaar id is a temporary, 16-digit number that is mapped with your Aadhaar number. UIDAI, in a statement, said that from now people have to use their virtual aadhaar id instead of there original aadhaar card. virtual aadhaar id can be used for the purpose of authentication in the same way the Aadhaar number is used. Currently, you can create your VID in UIDAI’s resident portal. various entities will have to add to create VID later.
The reason introduce virtual aadhaar id replacing aadhaar number:-
Everyone knows that to obey the government rule we all have link our aadhaar card with the bank account, pan number, mobile number. now the government has worry about public privacy. For this reason, UADIA launches this facility. If you use virtual aadhaar then your original aadhaar number will be hidden. And your privacy will be safe.
How to create a VID?
1. So, Guys, you have to first go UIDAI official website.
2. In the home page under “aadhaar service, you will see “virtual id generator” just click on it.
3. Now a new page will be open.
4. Here enter your Aadhaar number, security code, i.e., the captcha, and click on ‘send OTP’.
5. Now you will receive an OTP in your UIDAI registered mobile number.
6. Below the empty field, you have to enter receiving OTP,
7. Now click on submit button, after that VID will generate.
8 . and you receive the generated virtual aadhaar number by sms on registered mobile number with UIDAI.
So Guys, hope you understand What is VID and how you can generate it. If you like our post pls come again. pls support us. thank you.